Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Weasley Twins

Are soooo one of the best characters in the Harry Potter books! I thought it was hilarious when SPOILER George was making jokes about his lost ear! "I'm holey. Get it? Holey." I was crying when SPOILER Fred died in the seventh book. I was so sad when SPOILER Dobby died too. He died a free elf. I was so sad when Harry was digging his grave!
Before I started rereading all the Harry Potters (yes I reread because the seventh came out and I needed all the facts straight.) I thought the Twilight saga might be a little better. Then I realized when I was actually crying, real tears mind you, when Dumbledore died that there will never be a book series as good as Harry Potter. Any book that can have you crying over a fictional character that you've only read about, never seen, don't even really know anything about, is definitely a good one. Twilight can't compare.

My favorite twins:

No comments: