Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Scene From Twilight!

This scene actually doesn't look half bad. I have no idea how Jacksonville plays into all of this but whatev. Also how Bella got mad at Edward for not saying hello? Okaaaay? XD. I thought it was funny how at 0:54 Bella asks Edward how he stopped the van and he goes "I had an adrenaline rush. Very common. You can google it." Ahahaha. Of all the lame excuses. He stops a full size van on adrenaline. That wasn't in the book but I like it! Bella trips and Edward help her at 1:10. I think he sort of has a monotone voice during this scene. No intonation at all. Ah well. It's the beginning of their relationship. This scene was actually good to my standards. I have new hope for the movie! :P

Here's the scene. Sorry bout the quality. I can't do anything to fix that though.



No comments: