Friday, July 11, 2008

Rob and Kris <3

Well I've been trying to find out if Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are dating, and it looks like they might have chemistry but they aren't dating. I asked trusty Yahoo Answers if they were and was surprised by how many people had asked the same question! I clicked the first one and read on. The person that answered that in Rob's Seventeen Interview he said she was his celebrity crush and that he had a dream about her the night before the interview. So naturally I went to Seventeen's website and typed in Robert Pattinson and came up with the exact interview (round of applause for me!!), and what the person said was true! Rob's crush is Kristen Stewart and he dreamt about her the night before!


Hmm? Maybe they aren't acting as much as we think they are!














Click here for the Seventeen Magazine website!
Click here for the Seventeen Robert Pattinson interview!

No comments: