Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Was Gone for a Couple of Days

So here's the catchup. I looked at the Breaking Dawn quotes on SM's website and the one's that caught my eye were:


1.Edward: "Oops."

2.Edward: "You look so guilty-like you've committed a crime."

3.Sam: "This is not something our treaty anticipated. This is a danger to every human in the area."

Okey Doke. For #1 I don't really know what that means but I wonder if it has something to do with Bella turning into a vamp. Hmm. Idk???

#2. I think this has something to do with Bella and Jake. I really, really, really hope not but it might. I'm going to be so mad if Bella screws stuff up with Edward because of Jake.

#3. I think this one definitely means that Bella was turned into a vampire. Or you know what? Brain Blast!!! This might have something to do with the Volturi! I bet that's it. Because Sam would've already known about Bella being turned from Jake. I bet it's the Vultori.

No comments: