Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Psyche!

The camera came but I took exactly 15 pictures with it before I tried to sync it with my computer and found that it wouldn't sync. So I have to send it back tomorrow and will hopefully get a new one on Friday! It's a little disappointing. This happens with electronic stuff a lot with me, or at least stuff that I order online. We always have to go through the process of talking to the people on the phone, troubleshooting, blah blah blah, then finally we send it back in and get a new one. At least we don't have to pay for it. Blerg. I'm babysitting my cousin tomorrow and I was going to take a bunch of pictures of her. Also I'm going to the Science Museum on Friday. I'll have left for it already before the camera has arrived so another lost photo opportunity. -_- At least I'll have it Saturday for the parade I'm marching in. *sigh* But still.

No comments: