Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Team Edward!

Edward is better than Jacob for Bella because...

Edward's Pros=
  1. Kind
  2. Willing to die for Bella
  3. Can protect her
  4. Good looking (not to be superficial :P)
  5. smells good
  6. vampire
  7. Will never leave her.
  8. Can live forever
  9. Pretty much indestructible
Edward's Cons=
  1. Vampire
  2. could easily and accidentally kill Bella
  3. Thirsts for her blood.

Now for Jacob's pros and cons

Jacob's Pros=
  1. Could protect her
Sorry I know I'm biased but I seriously don't see what else that kid could do for her.

Jacob's Cons=
  1. COULD IMPRINT AND LEAVE BELLA!!!!
  2. He's really annoying and arrogant
  3. childish
  4. forced a kiss onto Bella 2x i think. In chapter 15 and on pg. 525. Edward explains later how Bella was sort of tricked into it in Chapter 24.
  5. Jake could easily lose his temper and permanently hurt Bella or kill her.
  6. Much less understanding than Edward.
  7. I'm sorry but his rudeness to vampires really bugs me too. If he really liked Bella I think he would be nicer to them. I don't like the bloodsucker and leeches.
  8. Plus he's pretty much connected to the whole pack so no secrets. That would be sort of embarrassing I think
GO EDWARD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, nice