Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Twilight Movie

The Twilight Move is set to come out 12.12.08. I'm very excited. Robert Pattinson is a very, very good choice for Edward. I also have my doubts about it though. From the teaser trailer it looks a little overacted. I really hope they don't completely ruin the movie with being too cheesy. I also saw the first completed scene from the movie. It's the scene where Bella is trapped in the dance studio with James. I know that scene was definitely overacted! I also hope they don't ruin or make the vampires' powers look fakeish.
Bella Swan is being played by Kristen Stewart. I also think she is a really good choice. It is also rumored that Rob and Kris have "chemistry". So hopefully that transfers to the screen. I'm going to dig into that more for you guys!


Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Photobucket

No comments: