Thursday, July 17, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I Googled Breaking Dawn endings and came up with a fanfiction site called fanfiction (durrr). Anyways once I found this site I typed in Breaking Dawn and came up with hundreds of different fans that have written their own Breaking Dawn chapter, chapters, or mini book! It was quite exciting reading what people think will happen. These are actually written in the form of a book and the people's that I read tried to copy Stephenie Meyer's writing style, which was very cool. It's a good site and it can definitely keep you occupied for awhile!

Click here for FanFiction

These two Breaking Dawn Fanfictions caught my eye. I thought they were very good (except for the few typos)

Click here for the Fanfiction called Sugardrops.

Click here for the Twilight: Breaking Dawn My Style Fanfiction. This one is actually like a book! Ten chapters long and over 32,000 words. It was very good. I think she will be adding more to it soon so check up on it every so often!

No comments: