Thursday, July 10, 2008

OMG!!!

I found a ton of websites in my quest to see if Mr. Rob Pattinson is dating anyone (ahem Kristen Stewart) sorry but I found nothing hinting of him dating her. :(. What I did find was a whole website dedicated to Rob!! Click here to see it. Looking at that site led me to this one, which is all about Bella and Edward. Click here to see that one. Anyway when I was looking at those sites I stumbled across this a magazine cover! Here is the site that I found it on. I looked on Entertainment Weekly's website and I couldn't find any proof that this is the real magazine cover. I have a subscription to EW so only time will tell. I expect that I will be getting it soon. When I get the magazine for this week I'll tell you if it has that picture on the cover or not. There is a chance that this one is just a fake. Either way I think the picture looks badish. Kristen Stewart looks nothing like Bella and Robert Pattinson doesn't really look like himself either, much less his character.

The supposed magazine cover (I'll find out if it's real or not)

No comments: