Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Twilight Quotes

This is a post with all of my favorite quotes from the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Like I said this is called the NERD GAZETTEER.

1. "You see, every person smells different, has a different essence. If you locked an alcoholic in a room full of stale beer, he'd gladly drink it. But he could resist, if he were a recovering alcoholic. Now let's say you placed in that room a glass of hundred-year-old brandy, the rarest, finest cognac-and filled the room with its warm aroma- how do you think he would fare then?"
~Edward Cullen. Pg. 267

2."Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin."
~Edward Cullen. Pg. 268

3. "'My name is Edward Cullen,' he continued. 'I didn't have a chance to introduce myself last week. You must be Bella Swan.'"
~Eward Cullen (duhhh). Pg. 43

4. "'Oh no, Bella, no!"... "Bella, Bella, no, oh please, no, no!' And the angel was sobbing tearless, broken sobs."
~Edward Cullen. Pg.453

5. "'You spied on me?'"
~Bella Swan. Pg.292

6."'If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it.'"
Edward Cullen. Pg.294

Those are just some of my favorite quotes. There is definitely more but as for now that's good.

No comments: